Solutions Engineer | Senior Developer | AWS Certified
Spain | Madrid | email@example.com
Degree: Graduated in software engineering, AWS Certified Developer – Associate
– AWS Certified Developer – Associate
– Check my linkedIn profile.
- Position: Head of Enterprise Integration Engineering
- Duration: 20 June 2020 – Now
- Global Merchant Services For NEU/SEU/ICE regions.
- Lead the team of integration engineers by example.
- Define key metrics and improve the team knowledge performance and passion.
- Drive payments and technical conversations from C-Level to Development level stakeholders.
- Trasversal job with important European projects. Multi cultural and multi language environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects running on parallel timelines, and to work and collaborate in a global and remote environment.
- Build an all purpose demo which grants the capability to show realtime PayPal ecosystem. (https://paypal.devoralive.com)
- Position: Technical Lead
- Duration: 06 June 2017 – 20 June 2020
- Manage the integrations team (8 people). Provide software packages for major e-commerce platforms.
- Manage the integrations pipeline, projects delivery and integration efficiency.
- Ensure the appropiate level of support is given. Create a support entry flow based on tickets.
- Kubernetes 1.21 + kOps + Terraform + Helm
- PHP 7 with Symfony 4
- AWS Services + Datadog.
- Position: Team Lead
- Duration: 28 Abril 2014 – 06 June 2017
- Manage a small team of integration developers.
- Manage all third party providers integrations
- Integrate new providers: Payments, Games, etc…
- Create and Maintain AWS Architecture. Migrate On-Premise to Cloud.
- Language: PHP 7 + Symfony 3. Phalcon PHP
- Data Persistency with Redis + Mysql. Also MongoDB o an Atlas Cluster. RabbitMQ for messaging. Orchestration with Ansible.
- Position: PHP Developer
- Duration: October 2012 – April 2014
- Orm development with API SDK
- CMS constructor via API with self deployment
- Language: PHP 5.4 & Framework: Codeigniter
- DB: MySQL, MongoDB (logs)