DevOps Engineer | Senior Developer | AWS Certified
Spain | Barcelona, Madrid
Degree: Graduated in software engineering, AWS Certified Developer – Associate
– AWS Certified Developer – Associate
– AWS Solutions Architect – Professional (In progress)
- Position: Tech Lead | DevOps Engineer
- Duration: 06 June 2017 – Now
- Create, Design and Maintain CI & CD pipelines.
- Move services to AWS using Docker, ElasticBeanstalk. Manage Monitoring + Loggin of Integrations Services.
- Create Symfony 4 Applications to support integrations like VTEX, Shopify and many other modules for e-commerce platforms.
- Methodology: Agile with Scrum (2 week sprints)
- PHP 7 with Symfony 4. Selenium and UniTesting with PHP.
- Docker, ElasticCache, ElasticBeanstalk, RDS, DynamoDB
- CloudFormation, Traefik, DataDog, SQS, Many others..
- Others: Learn the core of all e-commerce extensions supported.
- Incredible team, we all learn together about all the existing e-commerce and integrate them
- 100% functional testing of all deploys with selenium + docker. All projects run under docker
- Position: Team Lead
- Duration: 28 Abril 2014 – 06 June 2017
- Manage all third party provider integration.
- Integrate new providers: Payments, Games, SMS
- Create and Maintain AWS Architecture. Migrate On-Premise to Cloud.
- Language: PHP 7 + Symfony 3. Phalcon PHP
- Data Persistency with Redis + Mysql. Also MongoDB o an Atlas Cluster. RabbitMQ for messaging.
- Linux servers management. Orchestration with Ansible.
- Performance oriented, Bug less coding, Method and Structure strict, TDD when possible and depending on critic rating.
- 24/7 available and responsible for the team developments.
- “Make it happen” – Take the idea to software reality.
- Position: PHP Developer
- Duration: October 2012 – April 2014
- Orm development with API SDK
- CMS constructor via API with self deployment
- Unit testing projects from the company
- Methodology: Scrum
- Language: PHP 5.4
- Framework: Codeigniter and self made one
- DB: MySQL, MongoDB (logs)
- Others: Apache 2.24, mod_php 5, general Linux admin (Debian & Rethat) , RabbitMQ, GIT
- Self learning and self organize of projects.
- Linux administration apart from develop.
Collaboration on a gamification project for the Torrelodones City hall. Development of external services from a REST API.
Collaboration as a system administrator for 2 years. As a sysadmin I had to take care of the email, web and communication services. I had to administrate a migration of all the system and a rescue ghost restore.